This meatloaf recipe was delicious! There are quite a bit of veggies in it and they’re pretty much completely unnoticeable. I put a little ketchup on top when serving to my toddler and he loves it (my baby eats it plain… I guess she’s a toddler now, though.. but whatever).
I most recently served this with whipped potatoes (recipe here).
- Greased muffin tin (regular and/or mini – makes enough for 1 regular and 1 mini)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I use Gia Russi Whole Grain Italian Bread Crumbs)
- 3/4 cup of Milk (I use Horizon Organic 2%)
- 4-5 tomatos
- 1/2 an onion (or 1/2 cup diced)
- 1 celery stalk (or 1/2 cup diced)
- 1 cup carrots
- Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Mix the breadcrumbs & milk in a large bowl (ALL ingredients will end up in the bowl – so make sure it’s a big one!)
- Puree (or finely chop & sauté with 2T of olive oil) the onion, celery, and carrots. (pureeing is super quick and easy. My food processor is fairly small so I did the tomatoes separately).
- Add ALL ingredients to the breadcrumb bowl and mix it up (I use my hands here).
- Use a rubber spatula to spoon in to the greased muffin tins (I use one regular and 1 mini).
- Regular Muffin Tin: 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- Mini Muffin Tin: 350 degrees for 35 minutes
- 4 days in the refrigerator
- 4 months in the freezer
I like to make these with a side of mashed potatoes (I do a mixture of sweet potatoes and regular potatoes).